Please click to see letters detailing uniform and stockists:
- Yr 7 & 8 – PE kit, bare feet or dance shoes.
- Yr 9+ - Tops/jackets (available to order from school)
- Either black or navy tracksuit bottoms.
PE Kit Expectation for Boys & Girls:
- Yr 7 & 8: PE kit, bare feet or dance shoes.
- Yr 9+: Tops/jackets (available to order from school) and either black or navy tracksuit bottoms or leggings.
Coats & Jackets
Navy blue or black are the preferred colour for outer garments worn when travelling to school.
Denim jackets/coats are not permitted. Hooded sweatshirts may only be worn to and from school. Outer garments should be free from slogans.
Coats & scarves are not to be worn during lessons, assemblies or in OT’s.
Pupils are advised to wear reflective bands in the winter, especially when cycling. Extremes of school uniform are unacceptable.
All clothing must be clearly marked with the owner’s name.
The only jewellery permitted is plain stud earrings (only one in each ear lobe).
Any other body modifications or piercings are NOT allowed.
Extreme hair colouring/styles are not permitted; colours should only be natural hair colours.
Make-up is unnecessary, but if worn is to be ‘natural looking’ and not obvious.
Coloured nail varnish, acrylics or adornments are not permitted.
Non-uniform days are used every half term to reward pupils and to raise charitable funds.
In these circumstances, the clothes worn by pupils must still comply with some of the fundamental principles:
- They must be safe and practical for school use.
- They must not promote unacceptable messages – drugs, violence, racism etc. The Senior Leadership Team will decide on limits of acceptability.
- They must not conceal identity.
- They must not be indecent.