LSA & SENCO PA
Start Date: September 2018
Salary: Scale D Point 14 £10,103 per annum
Hours: 25 hours per week (13hours LSA / 12hours Admin, this could vary from week to week) term time + 1 week
We are seeking a LSA / SENCO PA to join our SEN department.
- The ability to lead small group intervention focusing on Literacy, Numeracy and curriculum development.
- To be able attend to the personal and social needs of pupils.
- Experience in working with young people.
- The ability to provide secretarial duties of a confidential nature and general administrative duties.
- Assist in the preparation and publication of IEPs
We will offer:
- A high quality, range of continual professional development opportunities both within and outside of the trust.
- A supportive working environment.
Closing date: 3pm Thursday 9th August 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 15th August 2018
If you would like to arrange an informal visit to the school, please contact Diane Spooner in the Principal’s office on: 01493 749207 or email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. An enhanced DBS check will be carried out. We actively encourage CPD.