Teacher of Dance and Drama (Part time applications welcome)
Maternity Cover – 5th May 2017 – 31st August 2018
We are seeking an inspirational teacher of Dance and Drama and would invite applicants from all levels of experience.
At Flegg High School we aim to be outstanding in all areas of our work and in all areas of the life of the school. We have high expectations of staff and students and a united focus on school improvement to raise standards. We work actively with our families and our local community to help us to do our best for every student, regardless of their ability or background. To help staff achieve this ,we offer high quality continuing professional learning and encourage the sharing of outstanding practice and learning form each other.
* The ability to teach Key State 3 and 4 Dance and Drama
* A creative approach to teaching and learning and commitment to personal development in order to ensure a high quality learning experience for pupils.
* A willingness to play a full part in the life of the school community.
We will offer:
* A high quality, range of continual professional development opportunities.
* A dedicated and supportive department with excellent schemes of work.
* Motivated pupil, keen to learn.
If you would like to arrange an informal visit to the school, please contact the Principals office on 01493 749207 or email email@example.com.
For more information about our school and to download an information pack please visit our website www.flegg.norfolk.sch.uk
Closing date: 3pm Friday 17th March 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 21st March 2017
To download this job advert click HERE
To download a copy of the person spec click HERE
To download the job description click HERE
To download a copy of the application form click HERE
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. An enhanced DBS check will be carried out. We actively encourage CPD
Links & Accessibility
Designed and produced by Kittle Visual Marketing